On 8/18/05, Ray Champagne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Matt, you have any comments?

 Yeah, I basically have been so busy over the last several months that I
have had zero time to keep up with that tag and the UPS one. You could
probably update it yourself without too much trouble. It'd be a starting
point, at least. I may have something on hand that is more advanced than the
public download. Let me know if you're interested.
 The problem is these guys keep changing their shipping methods. UPS did it
enough last year that the UPS tag required major revisions. Or at least
major enough that I only had time to get it about half done before I decided
I needed to get the bills paid and stuck to work that pays.
 If I were to guess I would say that Fedex is going to be as lot easier to
update. They tend to be simpler in their methodology but more difficult in
how they present their 'importable' data.
 --
--mattRobertson--
Janitor, MSB Web Systems