Man dude your company sound simular to mine (group structure wise
atleast) but thankfully CF is growing here rather than dieing. We're
actually going to start the long (and potentially stupid ) process of
training other groups to program in CF so they can deploy thier own
apps instead of realying on us (who's real purpose is Store Systems
Intranet Support). But we got all those groups and then some, even
some of the same names.

The developmenty Methodologies group is my most favorite group thier
whole perpose is to come it with better development methodologies then
train on them then come up with better ones after that. :)

Adam H