Hello, I am passing the "aggregated shopping cart amount" to PayPal as a
payment option from our shopping cart. What I wanted to know is if anyone
out there could email me a list of the variables that are returned from
PayPal. Back in the old days, I used to get back from PayPal (after the
payment was made) txn_id (transaction id), payment_status, and invoice
number, etc. that I could then capture and put onto the order for the store
owner. Txn_id no longer exists and I cannot seem to locate (quickly)
documentation that tells me what the new variables are coming back. My day
has come to a grinding halt. I haven't worked on a PayPal interface in
years, so take it easy on me.

Thanks for helping out a rookie.

Nick