I've been tied up with a disaster or two and as soon as the smoke clears a bit,
I'll rewrite the sign in again. Till then, send me the changes you want.

Sorry for the delay, but the host that was providing free hosting for
cfregex.com, cftips.com, and some of my other resources asked me to move them
and pulled the plug. I'm moving all the equipment/domains over to AHPHosting
(http://www.ahphosting.com) who's been providing the House of Fusion / Fusion
Authority hosting for the last 7 or 8 years (free as a community resource).

BTW, If anyone knows of a sponsor who'd like to support me for a month while I
make the move, please let me know. The upside of sponsorship is lots of great
publicity and community support.

Again, sorry for the delay in getting this fixed.