Yes - exactly.

HTTPWatch only displays the HTTP traffic of the request - it doesn't alter
it anyway.

What's really nice is that it displays ALL the traffic (with timings) so you
can see how many requests a page is making, figure out it if that external
style sheet is being cached or if that "little" image is actually taking a
long, long time.

For each request it will show you a summary, headers, cookies, cache
information, query string information, POST data, the actual content and the
entire HTTP stream.

Very neat stuff.

I couldn't find a tool that does exactly the same thing but this one comes
close in FireFox:

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/

I don't it'll help in this case since it doesn't actually show the content
of the page!

This one seems closer and is a "machine" level tool rather than a browser
tool (which means it would work in all browsers - or indeed any HTTP
application).  It's not free, but it's only $29 for a non-commerical license
and $50 for a commercial one.

http://effetech.com/sniffer/

Jim Davis