From: Eric J. Hoffman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:44 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Old saw: jrun.exe out of control (found issue)

I use Fusetalk in other high traffic installations, so I don't think its
Fusetalk.  CF/JRUN keeps trying to fire off some process that is not even
listed in the scheduled tasks...so the issue is some weirdness in there.

But I would check to see if you have in your exception log anything about a
categories query from the Fusetalk area...thats what tipped me off in that
direction.

Anyone know how to find hidden automated tasks that CF/JRUN try to fire off, or
where the config file for that is?

The information contained in this message, including attachments, may contain
privileged or confidential information that is intended to be delivered only to
the
person identified above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, ALLTEL
requests
that you immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not read the
message or its
attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them to anyone
else.