From: Barney Boisvert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 August 2005 17:38
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: FCKeditor & Fusebox4.1

I've head great luck with TinyMCE in both FB3 and FB4.1.  It's
amazingly simple to use, and has a great plug-in architecture, so
extending it is a breeze.  I'd highly recommend taking a close look at
it, if you're not already committed to FCKEditor.

cheers,
barneyb

On 8/25/05, Andy Mcshane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Has anybody had any experience using FCKeditor, Fusebox4.1 and MVC using
the CFC method of invoking the editor? Are there any examples available? In
your opinion is FCKeditor easier to use than TinyMCE?

--
Barney Boisvert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Got Gmail? I have 50 invites.