I have several questions regarding scoping, application.cfm and custom tags.

1. Can variables in the application scope be made available to custom tags?
(I know I can set application variables in the request scope which will make
them available to custom tags.)

2. If I set variables in my application.cfm to be in the request scope, does
this mean they are set every "request" to the web site? It seems as if my
app.cfm is no longer being cached but is instead being processed every page
view.  How can I test to see if this is true, or does anyone know FOR SURE
the behavior of the request scope?

Matthew Taylor
Web Developer
617.868.0009 ext.216