Rick, Thank you and you're very Welcome!!!

I am hoping to be to soon offer free software too. I've just released another
beta version of the Aftershock Forum (see:
http://www.aftershockweb.net/forums/) and hopefully it will and a couple of
other projects I'm working on help pay the bills.

The project I am thinking of rewriting and making free is an application I
wrote years ago as a time tracker using Dreamweaver UltraDev (gag, cough,
argh). Needless to say, the code is very ugly and buggy (I've been too lazy to
fix it), but it tracks billing hours, creates a pdf billable hours report,
stores project settings such as URLs, data source info, user name/passwords,
and more. It has helped my billing process a TON! I was wondering if this would
be an application others would be interested in, and if so what features would
you want? I was going to post the current features, but the list it too long.
You can view the list at:
http://www.aftershockweb.net/forums/messages.cfm/ThreadId/47

Stan