No, this is actually a bug in CFMX7 that involves using duplicate() on
certain variables when sandbox security is enabled. Until it is fixed
(Macromedia has already recognized the bug per Sean Corfield), you'll
have to make a small change to the core files to switch this:

application.fusebox = duplicate(fb_.application.fusebox);

with:

application.fusebox = fb_.application.fusebox;

Regards,

Brian