First up - apologies for the cross post to CF-Talk and CFCDev.

I've got a problem with Flash CFFORM and flash remoting, which I think
is also related to the cfcexplorer problem.

When I call the cfc using the actionscript at the bottom of this email I
get the error "Error while calling cfc:service wms05.order.OrderForm not
found" and when I try to explore the cfc using CFMX7's cfc explorer I
get "The component definition file for component
'wms05.orders.OrderForm' cannot be found on this server."

However, if I invoke the cfc from a cf page it works just fine. (code
also at the bottom of the email)
Also, I can call the same cfc from my flash cfform using the
createEmptyMovieClip/loadVariables hack, but in this instance I really
would like to use the proper remoting function calls.

(CFForm flash remoting instructions/examples can be found at
http://www.asfusion.com/)

I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do now, so any help/insights would
be much appreciated.

Regards

Stephen

Actionscript
-------------
<cfoutput>
    //create connection
    var connection:mx.remoting.Connection =
mx.remoting.NetServices.createGatewayConnection("http://#cgi.SERVER_NAME#/flashservices/gateway/?";);
    //declare service
    var myService:mx.remoting.NetServiceProxy;
</cfoutput>

    var responseHandler = {};

    //put the controls in scope to avoid calling _root
    var Carriage = Carriage;

    responseHandler.onResult = function( results: Object ):Void {
        //when results are back, populate the cfselect
        Carriage.labelField = "name";
        Carriage.dataProvider = results;
        CarriageGrid.dataProvider = results;
    }

    responseHandler.onStatus  = function( stat: Object ):Void {
        //if there is any error, show an alert
        alert("Error while calling cfc:" + stat.description);
    }

    //get service
    myService = connection.getService("wms05.orders.OrderForm",
responseHandler );
    //make call
    myService.getCarriage();

CFInvoke code
<cfinvoke component="wms05.orders.OrderForm" method="getCarriage"
returnvariable="qryCarriage">
<cfinvokeargument name="DSN" value="#request.productdsn#">
<cfinvokeargument name="AccountNo" value="00027">
<cfinvokeargument name="OrderValue" value="1000">
</cfinvoke>

<cfdump var="#qryCarriage#">