This doesn't sound to dissimilar to the libraries I've been publishing and
poorly documenting here:

http://www.depressedpress.com/depressedpress/Content/Development/ColdFusion/
DPLibraries/Index.cfm

The idea here being the creation of "service" applications which lack
interfaces but provide abstraction for some complex or annoying tasks.

I've been distracted by other things and haven't documented as much as I
would have liked but all of the "Component Catalogs" are documented (they're
self-documenting... which is why they're done).

If you see anything you can use feel free - everything's under the
(non-viral) BSD license.  I'm particularly pleased with the Security
Library.

Jim Davis