Thanks for the link Hugo.

Its also worth pointing out that this isnt a new framework in the
sense of mach-ii, model-glue or fusebox.  This is not a framework for
building sites, its basically like a utilitiy framework that allows
you quick and easy access to the components.   Also, the framework
itself, an example of the service locator pattern, has many benefits
that you can leverage such as caching of the objects.

I didnt point that out in the original post and I guess I probably should have.

--
Ryan Guill
BlueEyesDevelopment

The Coldfusion Open Application Library - COAL - http://coal.ryanguill.com