All:

Some of you may know involved in the user group community may know
that I am one of the people working on the user group managers'
portal.

I am collecting names for the speakers' bureau - which will be used to
find speakers for user group meetings (both live and using Breeze),
conferences, and the ability to find and borrow presentations from
speakers that a local person can present.  Many of you that have
spoken at conferences before and Team Macromedia members have been
identified, but I would like to get AUTHORIZATION that we can add your
name to our list... and for those of you that would be willing to
speak/present but may not be Team Macromedia and have not spoken at
conferences, I would like to add you as well.

Note:  Macromedia people can shoot me an email if you are interested,
but all MM speakers will be contacted through Ed Sullivan, as is the
standard policy, and will not appear on the portal.

We're shooting for a portal launch date in time for MAX 2005 (October 16th).

If you are interested in being added to the user group speakers'
bureau, please contact me OFF LIST.  Please give me as much
information as possible, including topics you are willing to present
and languages you are willing to present in (e.g. English, German,
Dutch, etc.).

--
Sincerely,

Brian Meloche