1) b first and then mapped drives (not listed as a answer)

2) a

3) e - None of the above.  (b) would allow you to alias the resulting column to
a simpler name, but it is not required.

4) d

5) e - None of the above as listed.  It is possible to use (b) for a form of
server side validation but a specifically formatted name parameter is required,
such as name="myField_required".  Just because the field is hidden does not
generate any kind of validation.

6 d, if one was going to try this kind of hinky syntax with evaluate, one would
need parentheses such as evaluate("x=...).

7 a

8 d, I've never used this option, Hmmm.

9 e, it can also turn the largest value in a text column.

10 b

11 b

12 d, an error about trying to dereference a scalar variable or something like
that.

13 d

14 a, c & d are all allowed in CFML

15 b

I did not double check all my answers, but any I did not feel 95% on, I did.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.