It appears that your problem is HTML-related - specifically, you don't have a closing
table tag.

IE and AOL (which is basically IE) are more lenient on HTML coding errors.

Next time a weird thing like this comes up, run the resulting HTML through an HTML
code validator before banging your head against the wall trying to figure it out.
(ColdFusion studio has a validator built in - just copy and paste the HTML from your
browsers "View Source" over to a new document and run the validator against it.)

And by the way, why are you displaying states in the display list which you KNOW don't
have retail outlets in them?

---mark

Mark Warrick
Phone: (714) 547-5386