From: "Bryan Stevenson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 12:51 PM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: Re: SOLVED Re: MySQL - CF: Access Denied when using password

> Yup, I posted this originally and got the problem solved by downloading
> the
> jdbc "connector/j" from mysql.org - I had to use connector version 3.0
> though, maybe because I am on CFMX6.1 -- the 3.1 version (recommended)
> didn't work for me.

.....and for me the JDBC connector works for verifying the datasource, but
then all queries using CFQUERYPARAM then fail to retrieve any
data.....remove the CFQUERYPARAM and then data is retrieved....not exactly a
great solution on my end. Anybody run into that one?

Thankfully this project will end up on MS SQL Server ;-)

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.
phone: 250.480.0642