With proper coding, even a templates within a fusebox app can show up properly in the
search engines.

This subject has come up many times on the Fusebox list.  I'd suggest you look through
the archives of that list and visit the Fusebox.org site for information on how to do
it.

Personally, I don't want the engines digging into my sites anyway.  I'm happy with a
simple link to the front door.

---mark

Mark Warrick
Phone: (714) 547-5386