From: Lawrence [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 6:28 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Week of year function

Hello,

Is there a function that allows me to search by the week number?  What I
mean is, there are 52 weeks in the year, is there a function where I can
enter week number 12, and CF will search on dates that fall within that week

of the year without me having to know what those dates are?

 I know there is a function where I can enter a date and retrieve the week
number if falls in - Week(date) - I'm looking for one that
sort of works the other way around - something like this  - WeekDates(week
number,year) This would return two variables - the starting Sunday date and
the ending Saturday date.  If there isn't one like this, there should be.
:-)

Thanks!

--

Lawrence Cramer