Unfortunately, I would not be able to disclose the company name. My apologies.

Brian Simmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>>Discover Antartica wrote:
>> Here are some questions that a company asked a friend of mine during an
interview. I just wanted to see if he answered them correctly.
> Jochem wrote:
> So give us the his answers and I will tell you how he did without
> spoiling the test results of future applicants :)

Most (if not all) of these questions were taken verbatim directly from CFMX
Exam Buster 7.0 (http://centrasoft.com). So if an applicant wanted to pass
this employer's "test", that'd be one easy way to pass.

If Discover Antartica could let me know what employer was giving this test,
I'd be curious to see if they were trying to pass off these questions as
their own.

If you download the demo of CFMX Exam Buster 7.0 (which allows you to take 1
full test), you'll see:
- question #36 is the EXACT question about insert SMITH into the EMP table.
- question #60 is the EXACT question about GTE (this poster's #14)
And there are more. In fact, I think they're all from the DEMO version.

Thanks,
Brian

--
Brian Simmons