Tim Laureska wrote:
> I'm sure this has been addressed many times before, but looking for the
> best way to have a user completing a multi-page form to retain their
> checkbox selections.
>
> In my scenario after completing the form, the user is given a "verify
> information" screen where they review all the information they have
> entered, including their survey checkbox selections made on one of the
> cleared.
>
> Any pointers for the best way to handle this would be appreciated

Tell them not to use the back button?

In situations where I've developed multipage forms, I've always had a
"Click here to make changes" that basically takes them back to the
beginning, and repopulates the data with their original entries, either
from the database or from session variables.

Lately, I've found myself putting the data into the database as they're
filling it out, that way when they go back to the beginning I can just
load their entries in and populate the form.  I do this by creating an
"empty" row in the database with nothing but the primary key (a uuid)
and whatever default data I want...

Rick