Yes, CNN complained yesterday that there are too many locations to search
for people, that there is no centralized location or web site. I agree with
a previous post, that it would be better to help spread the word about
existing resources for locating people.
 Also, at this point it seems the emphasis is on raising money. Sorry, but
the last thing that area needs right now is money. What they do need and
will need in the immediate future is able bodies, people to help with
rescue, to help recover priceless possesions, help finding housing. Then,
there will be a need for money to begin the rebuild. Until then, lets
concentrate on finding food and shelter for everyone. I think it's great
that one company is already leading the charge to help recover computer
hardware and data.