Hello fellow ColdFusion developers,

Those of you located in the United States have undoubtedly seen the
destruction and pain that Hurricane Katrina has unleashed in the states of
Louisianna, Mississippi, Florida, and beyond.  Those of you that are
international have probably read/seen the horrific pictures on the Internet
and your local newscasts.

As I was making a donation to the American Red Cross and watching the
pictures on CNN/MSNBC/FoxNews, I just felt it wasn't enough.  Besides being
my fellow Americans, these people are my fellow human beings and are in
their darkest dire hour.  They need all the assistance possible.

Because of this, CentraSoft (which is me) is donating all proceeds from the
sale of CFMX Exam Buster from 12:01am Friday September 2nd, 2005 through
11:59pm Friday September 9th, 2005 to the American Red Cross (for Hurricane
Katrina victims).

Detail are directly on the CentraSoft homepage (http://centrasoft.com).

If you, or someone you know, was even thinking about taking the CF
Certification exam (and studying using CFMX Exam Buster), why not buy now?
You'll be getting an excellent study aid and your purchase price will be
going to a fantastic cause.

100% of the money that comes to me (i.e. the $39.95 purchase price minus the
PayPal and RegNet transaction fees) will be going to the American Red Cross.
I know people can be suspect (i.e. think there's fraud going on), but I will
be publicly posting the details of the donation, how many purchasers, and
any other requested details.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me,
Thanks for your time,
Brian Simmons

--
Brian Simmons