Rick Osborne wrote:
>Allaire gets how many thousand dollars per copy of CF?
You say that as if maybe there is something wrong with that.
It's the basis of a capitalist, free market economy.  You
work, you make the money ... not the motherland.  From what
I understand from your post ... you want an independent solution
... and like a lot of others ... that 15 minutes of fame :)

Coleman wrote:

>Would someone take a moment to explain this phenomenon?
Dreamers with a good imagination..  More power to them ...
I'm still contemplating perpetual motion.

Joe Hoffman mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
National Institutes of Health
Center for Information Technology
Division of Computer System Services