It's a good suggestion... I think it's one of the first considerations
with any new framework... I know that I've heard of at least 2
security systems / plugins designed for FuseBox 3 and 4... I've
probably heard of more than that, but I can think of 2 for certain off
the top of my head. I expect similar in the Mach-II and Model-Glue
communities (although I've had less exposure to them). The Members
onTap plugin was the first project for the framework, and I remember
having a conversation with one of the authors of something called
iiFramework in which he seemed surprised that it was even a separate
application (from the core framework). Apparently iiFramework included
member management & security as part of the core framework components
-- and I expect that's probably also true of PLUM. So I think that
reasoanbly establishes the utility / demand for a security
component(s)/service(s).

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with