From: Robert Redpath [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 11:45 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: who on this list works for nmha.org

Sorry about that everyone.  (please no tar and feathers...)

Our mail admin turned on the "reply to sender" rule when our spam filter
detected we were getting spammed and unfortunately CF-Talk emails got caught
in that mess.  He's turned off that rule.

BTW - anyone have recommendations for good Exchange spam filter?  (as you
can see ours ain't great)

Sorry again...
Bob