Anyone installed the payflow pro CustomTag from verisign on a CF7 JRun
mutli-instance installation.

for thelife of me i can't get it to work and the directions they provide
only talk about standalone.

I've added the Classpaths for Java VM in the settings section of my cfusion
server and i've registered the CT in CF Admin, and i've placed the files
into the CFX Custom Tag directory but i still get the error:

Requested page cannot be displayed
An unexpected error occurred that prevented /includes/PFProCFXtest.cfm from
being displayed.
com/allaire/cfx/CustomTag
Technical Information:

   HTTP Status Code: 500
   Exception Type: class java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
   Servlet Name: CfmServlet

Exception java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Which is not a CF generated looking error. so i'm really lost what's causing
the issue. Any thoughts?

jonese