From: Jim Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 12:05 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Please help correct an assumption regarding Application.cfm

One other possible hitch that just recently hit us (when moving an app from
CF 4.5 to MX7): Application NAMES in MX are case-sensitive.

So, in our case there was an extraneous "cfapplication" tag deep in the code
that spelled the app name the same, but used different case.  Although this
worked fine in 4.5 it creates a brand new (empty) application in MX.

Once we removed the (unneeded anyway) cfapplication tag everything worked
again.

Jim Davis