From: David Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 12:50 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: LDAP Help

Hi guys, I'm trying to add a user attribute (RevSubscriber) to a group
in our Active Directory. I'm getting the following error when trying to
execute the CF below.  Basically, I'm trying to add a member to the
group, but call it RevSubscriber.

  <cfldap action="add"
        attributes="RevSubscriber=CN=Anderson
User,CN=Users,DC=ATCAgency,DC=com"
        dn="CN=_Help Desk,CN=Users,DC=ATCAgency,DC=com"
        server="serverIPAddress"
        username="David Anderson"
        password="mypassword">

Here's the error:

An error has occured while trying to execute add :[LDAP: error code 65 -
0000207B: UpdErr: DSID-03050C04, problem 6002 (OBJ_CLASS_VIOLATION),
data 0 ].

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
 David Anderson

David Anderson
Chief Information Officer
(760) 233-7630
America's Vacation Center / American Express

Call us 7 days a week, 6am to 9pm Pacific United States/Canada:
1-800-788-0970 United Kingdom: 0-800-652-2559 Everywhere else:
001-760-233-7635

Click here to view our hand-picked deals:
http://www.AmericasVacationCenter.com/Deals
Please be advised that pricing can fluctuate within the same day and
that all promotions and quotes are subject to change without notice. As
a result, prices and quotes will not be guaranteed until booked with
payment.
This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient
and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of
the information included in this message and any attachments is
notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this
message and any attachments. Thank you.