It sounds like on your production server that the /CFIDE virtual
directory is simply not set up correctly. Just fix that and all should
be well. Or, if you want to keep stuff in formscripts, and formscripts
is under root, you should be able to always do,

scriptsorce="/formscripts"

and that should work from any level.

But I'd look into fixing CFIDE first.