my experience was this:

1. it took a bit of finagling to get it up and running right.
2. when i finally got it up and running i felt like i was in a
different world where errors werent the same, and i didnt know what to
do to fix them
2.5 it really felt like a one's off kinda thing
3. my code that was working perfect on 6.1 didnt work perfect on bd.net
4. i quickly removed it and put 6.1 back on
5. my company bought cfmx 7 and we arent about to do anything different.
6. i felt like a traitor.

just my opinion and experience.

tony