Thank You so very much.....That took care of it.

I knew it would be something simple

Larry Juncker
President & CEO
ALJ Computer Services, LLC
1445 So 27th Street
Fort Dodge, IA
Phone: (515) 576-0885
Fax: (515) 576-8510
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, may
contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. Any review, dissemination, or copying of
this communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
by reply email, delete and destroy all copies of the original message.'