How do you loop over COM results?

This is what I have tried and it doesn't work... I can
connect and send parameters to the methods with no
problem.
The results come back in a string , not an array...

<!--- Get the number of services --->
        <cfset intServiceCount = objGoShip.getServiceCount()>

<!--- Loop over services --->
        <cfloop index="objGoShip" from="0"
to="#intServiceCount#" step="1">

                <cfset sServiceName = objGoShip.GetServiceName>
                <cfset sServiceLevel = objGoShip.GetServiceLevel>
                <cfset sRate = objGoShip.GetRate>
                <cfset sDiagnostics =
objGoShip.getDiagnosticMessage>

<!--- Output data --->
                <cfoutput>
                        <!--- output is here..... --->
                </cfoutput>
        </cfloop>

The VB code that works is:

intServiceCount = objGoShip.getServiceCount

for i = 0 to (intServiceCount  - 1)
    strServiceName = objGoShip.GetServiceName(i)
    strServiceLevel = objGoShip.GetServiceLevel(i)
    strRate = FormatNumber(objGoShip.GetRate(i))
    strDiagnostics = objGoShip.getDiagnosticMessage(i)
next

I need this to be platform independant so I must do
this with CF...

Thanks,
Steve Ackerman
Web Systems Developer