Quick question guys,

and before I start, let me just say that I do understand the security
implications of this, this will be for internal use only and guarded
with a login.

I am developing a "query browser" for our database guys here.
Basically I am getting a list of datasources, and giving them a text
box, let them choose their datasource and type in sql, hit execute and
creating a query and outputing the results.  This is just for them to
debug with.

basically I am doing something like this with the query:

<cfquery name="variables.q" datasource="#form.ds#">
        #form.sqlQuery#
</cfquery>

It works beautifully.  My problem and question is this though, they
cant type <cfqueryparam> into the text box, it throws an error saying
that < is not valid.  So its not evaluating the cfqueryparam its
passing it through as sql.  Is there any way that you guys can think
of that I can get it to evaluate the <cfqueryparam> on the action
page?  I have tried toString() and evaluate() but no dice.  any
suggestions?  Im afraid it isn't possible...

Thanks for any response.
--
Ryan Guill
BlueEyesDevelopment