I'm having some trouble getting people to login to specific pages in a
website that I've coded.

http://girlscoutsofcv.org/page.cfm?pid=44

It's set up to allow the client to password protect a page with one of three
levels:

1       girlpower
2       connections
3       staffonly

The staffonly password can connect to 1 and 2 and 3, connections can connect
to 1 and 2, etc. I can login just fine in both IE and Firefox, another user
on my end tried on her computer (on both IE and Firefox) and got in just
fine. The client however (and many of their users) cannot login. I can't
figure out what's going on here.

The process goes like this:
1) cfparam SESSION.userlevel to 0
2) All pages by default have a passlevel of 0
3) Check the userlevel against the passlevel
4) If passlevel is GT userlevel, redirect to a login form
5) user enters password
6) code validates password against the db, sets userlevel to
   the id of the supplied password.
7) redirects user to the page they requested, which then runs the test
again.

The problem is that the client (and some of their users) aren't getting an
error, they're just not getting access to the page. It was suggested that it
might be something to do with proxies. I supposed it might also have
something to do with cookies too.

Anyone have any ideas?

andy matthews
web developer