I started down a similar path for a client. What I ended up doing, instead,
was to write the order forms and processing code in CF and then I converted
the final order confirmation page to ASP.net and passed all form values to
that for submission to the Cybersource site. My boss knows .NET, so he was
nice enough to step thru the CF processing code with me and we wrote the
form processing form together to send the post to Cybersource. If anyone
wants a copy of that, lemme know. Cheers.

--
//SIGNED//
Chris Montgomery, Contractor