Quinn,

I waited before responding hoping someone may offer a solution.
Unfortunately as far as I know, there aren't any JDBC drivers that
will convert a PL/SQL table to a ColdFusion array.

Your best option may be to return a ref cursor with two columns (index
& value) and write a function to convert it to a ColdFusion array.

-Adam