We just attempted to upgrade a box from MX6.0 with the 6.1 updater.  The
updater seemed to run fine and completed it job, theoretically.  But now the
box will not server up any CFM pages.  When attempting to retrieve a CFM page,
all we get is a blank page in the browser.  HTML pages serve up fine.  This
includes the administrator, just a blank page.

What can we check to see what may have gone wrong?  What could we possibly do
to fix this?  And would just jumping over the 6.1 and going to 7 without
correcting this issue be a good or bad idea?

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.