FYI, Macromedia has released Merrimack (the code name for the latest version of
ColdFusion, v7.0.1) which extends platform support and refines several of the
new features in ColdFusion MX 7. This new release builds upon the success of
ColdFusion MX 7 and adds "polish" to what has proven to be a really incredible
ColdFusion release.

Get an introduction to Merrimack in the <a
href="http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/logged_in/dcooper_merrimack.html";
target=_blank>"Welcome to Merrimack: An Even Better ColdFusion MX 7"</a> DevNet
article.

I'd like to especially extend a special "Welcome!" to Apple Mac OS X customers!
 Sorry it took so long, but I think this ColdFusion release is truly the
perfect combination of Power, Productivity and Polish you've come to love and
expect from this excellent platform.

To all of the many Merrimack Beta testers, "Thank you!" Once again you've
helped produce a great release (and kept us on our toes!)

To everyone, welcome to the best release of ColdFusion ever!

Updater (7.0.1):</p>

<ul>
<li>Read the <a
href="http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/coldfusion/mx701updater/cf701releasenotes01.html";
 target=_blank>ColdFusion MX 7 Updater Release Notes</a>.</li>
<li>Read the <a
href="http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=892ebbe5";
target=_blank>Frequently Asked Questions about ColdFusion MX 7 Updater</a>.</li>
<li>Download the appropriate <a
href="http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/downloads_updates.html#mx7";
target=_blank>ColdFusion MX 7 Updater</a> for your platform. </li>
</ul>

Damon