All,

I experienced a strange issue with Flash MX 2004 Pro and CFMX7. When
calling functions through the gateway with flash, it appeared that the
gateway was being "cached". This meant that function names could not
change and new functions added would not be available to Flash. A
"Service Invocation" error was experienced on the CF server when calling
them. I tried restarting both the CF server and flash, hotfixes,
updater, etc and still the problem was there.

Eventually I investigated the gateway configuration on the CF server.
This is a standard install, with everything at default (except caching
CFC's). The solution was to change the \WEB-INF\gateway-config.xml file
on the CF server. Near the top there is a section called
"Service-Adapters". I simply uncommented all relating to Flash there and
restarted CF. The Flash SWF is now calling them correctly.

As how this fixed, I'm not sure. Maybe someone has an idea out there???

Just thought I'd post this info in case anyone else experienced this
strange problem.

Gavin