Jason Herbolsheimer wrote:
> I have ran across an issue using cfdocument.

According to the documentation:

"You can use the cfdocument scope variable,
cfdocument.currentpagenumber, to display the current page number in a
header or footer."

So it sounds to me like it's only valid in a header and footer.

I find it exceptionally annoying that you can't use those variables for
logic, either... like if you wanted odd and even pages to have different
footers.

Rick