I'm going to add the ability to post tips to the House of Fusion mailing lists.
A tip will be any text within these two tags:
<tip></tip>
All tips will then be logged to http://www.cftips.com for commenting, editorial
and rss syndication.

To allow more functionality, the tip tag will accept arguments. These are all
optional:
Title - The title of the tip. If a tip does not have a title, it will be held
awaiting a title from a site manager. (If you want to be a manager, email me
off list).
Category - one or more categories for the tip. cftips.com will allow the
addition of any category 'tag' from any subscriber

If you feel that there are additional features you would like, please let me
know. Also, if you want to be part of building the tip system or any other
feature for CFTips, House of Fusion or any other of the HoF community of sites,
please email me off list.

Thank you

Michael Dinowitz
Admin: House of Fusion