From: Guy J. McDowell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 8:30 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF Career Advice?

Hello Folks,

Wow. I have soooo much to learn. Just when I think I am getting to
know CF, I come across this discussion list and I realize I am barely
scratching the surface.

I could really use some help in the professional development area.
Situation: New college grad working at a province-wide non-profit in a
relatively rural area, that wants the world while recompensing me on
the same level as McBurger flipper and is not willing to invest
anything in professional development.  Now the choice here is
obvious - get another job!

But where? How? Every CF Developer wanted ad asks for far more than I
have or can learn in the boondocks. Is anyone looking for a junior CF
Developer? (Qualifying factor - in Ontario, Canada or willing to
sponsor) I really want to learn so much more about web developing yet
I cannot seem to find the opportunities. (Yes, I realize I am whining
at this point.) Please advise.

Yours In Conservation,

Guy J. McDowell,
Webmaster
The Ontario Federation of Anglers & Hunters
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: (705) 748-6324 ext. 262

P.S. You may want to check out all of our websites:
www.AuctionForWildlife.com - Your chance to make your bid for
conservation.
www.EcoEd.org - an online adventure for kids in grades 1 through 8.
www.HuntingDog.org - Celebrating our Hunting Dog Heritage.