On 10/5/05, Webmaster at FastTrack On Line
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was just having a crack at the Farcry 2 installation over the weekend, and
> then saw the email in here from you.  Do you have a projected release date
> for V3 please?

FarCry 3.0 is currently in beta3:
http://farcry.daemon.com.au/go/downloads/farcry-beta-glamour
(note that the zip distribution is typically a 1-2 weeks behind the
CVS repository)

We're looking to release a "release candidate" this Friday (another
zip available at the above link).  And to follow that with a
production release the following friday.  We're already pushing minor
changes and enhancements to the maintenance branch for 3.0.  You can
get a handle on outstanding issues at the roadmap:
http://bugs.farcrycms.org:8080/browse/FC?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

If you are starting out I'd definitely go straight to 3.0  We have
many sites already running in production and there are several large
teams working on 3.0 in development for production release of apps in
the October timeframe.  So we're close.

Your best bet for support are the newly migrated lists at Google groups:
  http://groups.google.com/group/farcry-beta/about
  http://groups.google.com/group/farcry-dev/about
  http://groups.google.com/group/farcry-user/about

All of which are aggregated at our web forum:
  http://www.nabble.com/FarCry-f621.html

All the best,

-- geoff
http://www.daemon.com.au/