Thanks, Dave, Mike.

I got ahold of CT support - they don't allow you to access databases
across domains.  Thus, I was getting the error.

The solution for me was to create a new database in the test account,
then they are going to restore the database at the live server to the
test server.  Prolly better this way, anyways, since I really should be
using a test DB for future changes.

Ray