From: Ken Ferguson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 11:10 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: ColdFusion Security Holes - Best Practices

You're totally right Thomas. Better to use the phone number to get the
address, follow him (where "him" is any suitable employee) from work to
the bar, lift his security badge / keycard after he's
3-sheets-to-the-wind, excuse yourself, drive back and enter the
building, locate the server room, sit down in front of the machine and
have fun!!!!

Security always has holes -- always!!!

I think the point we've all managed to illustrate is that CF is not a
security risk in and of itself. CF, .NET, PHP... installations are all
just as easily easily left insecure by bad practices and with relatively
equivalent ease can be made just about equally secure.

--Ferg.