From: Claude Schneegans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 12:57 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Image manipulation - Why Macromedia?!

 >>I tend to agree with other responses.  Image manipulation is available
in the underlying java

Java is not a panacea for CF users nor an excuse for any lack of some
tool in CF.
Many CF developers do not wish to learn and use Java.
Developers who really want to use Java would go JSP instead.
It would be like a restaurant telling you "If you want some French fries
with your steak,
go get them for the Macdo next door" ;-)

--
REUSE CODE! Use custom tags;