From: Webmaster at FastTrack On Line
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 October 2005 13:54
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFID

Hi Martin,

Thanks for letting me know all this, omg indeed!

Trouble is, I was really hoping to use the cfid:cftoken as a way to spot a
user trying to create a second user record from the same pc.  Some sneaky
individuals like to create fake profiles and that's not nice.

So could I write a variable to the cookie with the users sql table id and
use that to spot someone trying to create a fake profile?  Or is there some
other work around I can use?

Jenny