From: Les Mizzell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 2:27 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Maxewd out ntext in SQL Server. Now what?

Sheesh - in a Newsletter system I've set up for a client, each separate
story for the newsletter gets stored in a SQL Server "ntext" field.

They just managed to MAX it out!

A. I need Unicode.
B. I need more storage than the ntext field is allowing
C. Can't bust what's already there (over 100 newsletters
    with multiple stories each all stored in the ntext field)

Suggestions?

--
Les Mizzell