From: Munson, Jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:55 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: cutting: aabbcc0000

Uew,

One of these removes all zeros from the string, the other removes all zeros
at the end of a string:

<cfset myString = "aa0bbb0ccc000">
<cfdump var="#myString#"><br>
<cfset removeTrailingZeros = ReReplace(myString,"0+$","","all")>
<cfset removeAllZeros = Replace(myString,"0","","all")>

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2